Wednesday 24 September 2014

Week Thirty Six - The "C" Word

CHRISTMAS!! 

It might not be upon is yet but as The Concierge it's my job to be ahead of the game.

And so to a shameless plug.



When it comes to buying presents for your nearest and dearest this year why not give the ultimate gift - the gift of time.  

I am delighted to announce that The Concierge now has gift vouchers available and with an extensive range of services available from running errands to  managing home improvements or researching bespoke holidays it really is the perfect gift for anyone who is short of time and could do with a little help to make life just a wee bit easier.

We have special introductory offers on our gift vouchers which you can find on the website (details below).

What about you? Do you need some help organising Christmas? The Concierge can help with everything from your festive food shop to researching, purchasing and even wrapping and delivering your gifts for you.  Perfect for anyone short of time, ideas or who lived elsewhere.

So whether you'd like to buy some time for yourself or as a gift for others why not get in touch via the website at www.theconcierge.org.uk, email: gillian@theconcierge.org.uk or by calling us on 07841 790 529.



Whilst continuing to develop The Concierge I...

...HUNG OUT AT...my beautiful nephew Matthew's 6th birthday party (6 yes thats right - can't believe it).  A lovely family party with a bouncy castle - of course I couldn't help myself but not advisable after a vino or two the night before.  Always great fun hanging out with Matthew, Christopher and their cousins.  Oh and as of an hour ago I also hung out with six firemen.  I'll not share the details but it really is not a fallacy that they are good looking boys.  Made my day - actually maybe my week - was just glad I'd bothered to put my face on this morning!!  Thank you to the incident causer for his part in making that happen.  Intrigued  - well its not my place to share what happened...

...WINED ON...Lidl v Aldi cava for an event The Concierge is organising.  A panel was assembled and we determined which of these was best.  The winner was Lidl (Aldi slightly tasteless and with less finesse in the bubbles which made it like lolly water). Lidl's Cava was delicate, slightly creamy and more flavoursome than Aldi's - citrus with hints of white peach.  And for £4.99 a bottle well worth grabbing one or two...

...DINED ON...a lovely meal at Carluccio's with some of my friends from Finance in CB.  It was great to get back together - not least as most at the table have moved on to new things and always great to hear what is going on in peoples lives.  Oh and then there was the banter that I've clearly lost my touch with - took me a minute to be back up there and punching my weight with the jovial quips and insults.  So less about the food (which was nice as always) and a whole lot more about the company.  Lou you were missed.

Look forward to catching up next week - in the meantime The Concierge hopes to hear from you soon (and lets not forget services can be rendered for overseas clients too - planning trips to Scotland, gift buying etc!!).

Have a good rest of week everyone.  G


No comments:

Post a Comment